POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues : Re: Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eavesdropping WIP - radiosity issues
From: Joanne Simpson
Date: 20 Sep 2006 06:50:01
Message: <web.45111c65c506d8bc3caff7290@news.povray.org>
> I am now going to work seriously on the figure again.
The composition is elegant, and the textures are very nice (always one of
your strengths), but I think the figures are still a little stiff *
stylised. Did you know Poser 5 is now available free? It was a big
improvement in naturalism over Poser 4. Poser 6 is even better, but the
bugs and technical problems make it very frustrating to use.